As funny investigations, our treasure hunts will provide you a interesting knowledge of Orléans and around’s patrimony.
On the way, you will look at the town as you never seen it before and you will discover anecdotes to recount to your friends. Between typical places and freaky monuments, these treasure hunts will surprise you.
We currently propose only one game in english :
- Sur les Traces d’Aurélien (In the footsteps of Aurélien) : discover Orléans, its history, and play !
How does the treasure hunt work?
La Chasse au TrésOrléans is divided in 5 steps :
- Welcoming of the participants at the meeting point, presentation and team building
- Pedestrian rally through the city on a 3.5km route
- Answers handed in to the animator
- Debriefing and prize awarded to the best team
Time required :
Approximately 3h for the investigation
From 2 to 7 persons, for a better experience, we recommand teams of 3 to 5 persons. The game was imagined for adults, children under 12 can accompany though without problem.
The treasure hunt “Aurelien’s story” is accessible to everyone: strollers and wheelchairs are welcome.
To book a session « Aurelien’s story » in English, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Tell us, the date and hour you are looking for, and the number of participants.
Dates & Place :
This game takes place at « Le jardin de la charpenterie » in Orléans. Google Maps is your friend 😉
Between 17.5€ and 25€ / person depending on the number of people in the group.
Most of them are in french, but you could look at the comments here.