As funny investigations, our treasure hunts will provide you a interesting knowledge of Orléans and around’s patrimony.
On the way, you will look at the town as you never seen it before and you will discover anecdotes to recount to your friends. Between typical places and freaky monuments, these treasure hunts will surprise you.
We currently propose one pedestrian hunts in english :
- Sur les Traces d’Aurélien (Aurélien’ story) : In Orléans’ heart of the town, experience a story of the town !
How does the treasure hunt work?
La Chasse au TrésOrléans is divided in 5 steps :
- Welcome of the participants at the meeting point, presentation and team building
- Pedestrian rally through the city on a 3.5km route
- Answers handed in to the animator
- Debriefing and prize awarded to the best team
Time required :
Approximately 3h for the investigation
From 2 to 7 persons, for a better experience, we recommand teams of 3 to 5 persons. The game was imagined for adults, children under 12 can accompany.
The treasure hunt “Aurelien’s story” is accessible to everyone: strollers and wheelchairs are welcome.
The treasure hunt “O marie, si tu savais” is not accessible to wheelchairs and difficult for baby strollers.
To book a session “Aurelien’s story” in English, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Tell us, the date and hour you are looking for, and the number of participants.
Dates & Place :
This game takes place at “le jardin de la charpenterie”.
Between 15 and 22€ / person depending on the number of the group.
Most of them are in french, but you could look at the stars here.