As funny investigations, our treasure hunts will provide you a interesting knowledge of Orléans and around’s patrimony, as some lovely local shops !
On the way, you will look at the town as you never seen it before and you will discover anecdotes to recount to your friends. Between typical places and freaky monuments, these treasure hunts will surprise you.
We currently propose two pedestrian hunts :
- Sur les Traces d’Aurélien (Aurélien’ story) : In Orléans’ heart of the town, experience a story of the town !
- O Marie, Si tu savais… : Following “Sur les Traces d’Aurélien”, this hunt is limited to 7 personns and, if it could be played before Aurélien’ story, it’s better to do it after as a continuous adventure ! Be Carreful : This game is only in French !
How does the treasure hunt work?
La Chasse au TrésOrléans is divided in 5 steps :
- Welcome of the participants at the meeting point, presentation and team building
- Pedestrian rally through the city on a 3.5km route
- Answers handed in to the animator
- Debriefing and prize awarded to the best team
Time required :
Approximately 3h for the investigation
From 2 to 7 persons, for a better experience, we recommand teams of 3 to 5 persons. The game was imagined for adults, children under 11 can accompany.
The treasure hunt “Aurelien’s story” is accessible to everyone: strollers and wheelchairs are welcome.
The treasure hunt “O marie, si tu savais” is not accessible to wheelchairs and difficult for baby strollers.
Dates & Place :
Ready to join our treasure hunt in Orléans? Every information about the meeting point or the schedule are available during the booking process and will be remembered on the e-ticket you will receive. May the best team win!
We propose many rates. The reduced prices are available for young between 11 to 25 years old, people older than 65, diseabled or unemployed personn. Children up to 10 have a “Super-discount” rate ! Depend of the hunt you choice, you can have a group rate (from 5 or 6 personns) or a big groupe rate (10 personns and more). All these informations are given on the booking schedule.